This is a random occurrence in my adult life.
A work-related project that involves a prop: Larry the Prop Lobster, who has 1) a bucket list, 2) been in the company apparently for 3 years.
Interesting facts about lobsters:
1) “Lobsters can live to be 100 years old or older, if fishermen leave them alone….” well not where I work, we’re damn bent on making his dreams come true.
2) “Lobsters come with different colors; all turn red when cooked because all color dyes get destroyed while cooking except the red dye.”…. OH DEAR LORD!!!! LARRY!!!
3) A lobster’s brain is in its throat
4) A lobster breathes and listens with its legs
5) A lobster tastes with its feet.
6) Phoebe from friends made an interesting Theory about Lobsters:
And so, here it goes. Larry’s Day with Ais…. interesting to note that I tied Larry on a leash. I had much fun taking Larry’s photos as well as seeing people’s reactions on the street.
AND just because I think THIS is awesome, taken by my man-friend RD: